Saturday, June 19, 2010

Yu's Almond Tofu

Site: http://www.yustofu.com.tw/
Phone: 02-25702587
Address: 台北市八德路三段200號4F之1
Price: $-$$
Time:
MRT: XiMen Exit 4, it's right there

This place has the best Almond Tofu. No joke, this place is great. Another thing (besides the almond tofu) that's famous here is their Almond Shaved Ice. I haven't tried it, but I will eventually!
This place is different from other places. They give you the almond tofu and they also give you almond milk (I think it's milk?) for you to pour into your almond tofu. It's almost like a weird dessert soup.

The almond tofu is silky smooth and not overly sweet. It's subtly sweet with a strong almond flavor. If you like almonds, this is definitely for you! Next time I go, I will definitely try the shaved ice!


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment