Saturday, June 19, 2010

Alleycat's

(picture via TripAdvisor)
Site: http://www.alleycatspizza.com/
Phone: 02-27315225
Address: 台北市忠孝東路4段248巷2號 (No.2 Lan 248 XhongXiao E.Rd.)
Price: $$
Time: Mon - Thurs & Sun: 12PM to 10PM
         Fri - Sat: 12PM to 12AM
MRT: ZhongXiaoDunHua, Exit 3 and go straight until you see Kingstone and then turn right and walk a bit and you'll see Alleycat's on your right.

The thing about this place is, it's known as the best pizza in Taiwan, but I will forever love So Free SO MUCH BETTER! Something to think about. ;)
This pizza place has multiple locations throughout Taipei, so it's more convenient to find.
I will say that I really did enjoy their Cesar Salad, but maybe it's because I haven't eaten salad in so long and I miss it. I'm not too sure. The pizza was thin crusted and too crunch to be good. It was fine, but not my idea of the "best pizza ever". That category goes to So Free. Also, this pizza was more expensive with less topping. However, it's not terrible.


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment