Saturday, June 19, 2010

Sophisca

Site: http://www.sophisca.com.tw/
Phone: 06-221-4933
Address: 台南市中正路286號
Price: $-$$, depends what you buy and how much you buy. It's all by weight.
Time: M-Th: 10:30AM to 10PM
         Fri: 10:30AM to 10:30PM
         Sat: 10AM to 10:30PM
         Sun: 10AM to 10PM

There are many branches of this store, but I went to the one in Tainan on ZhongZhen Street. It's a tiny store, but there's a lot of candy. There are many varieties from gummies to sugar in different colors to hard candies to chocolate. They also have slightly inappropriate types of candy such as chocolate in the shape of breasts or the such. I was quite fond of the sugar candies.

I definitely liked this store and frequented it when I went to this area.

I'm ashamed. I did not take pictures here either.


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment