Saturday, June 19, 2010

Tai Yi Milk King

(photo via 5daysintaipei)
Site: None available
Phone: 02-23623712
Address: Lane 82, Section 3, XinSheng S. Road, Taipei (across the street from main entrance of TaiDa)
Price: $
Time: 10:30AM to 12AM
MRT: Gongguan

My uncle took me here for the first time and told me this place was really good. He used to come here a lot when he went to TaiDa and said that everyone came here. When we got there, it was crowded. I've come to expect anywhere my uncle takes me is amazing. He has yet to prove me wrong.
We ended up getting three things because each person wanted different things. I wasn't too partial to red bean, but my uncle insisted that we had to get it. We also got grass jelly with ice (not the best, I'm afraid) and mango with strawberry shaved ice. The mango strawberry one was average. The red bean with tang yuan was pretty good. I did my best to avoid the red bean and ate some of it. Delicious! I will have to go back again some time to try different flavors. There's a LOT of them.

I definitely recommend this place!


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment