Saturday, June 19, 2010

So Free Pizza

Site: http://www.wretch.cc/blog/sofreepizza
Phone: 02-2364-3351
Address: 台北市大安區羅斯福路三段283巷28號
Price: All pizzas 120NT
Time: Saturday and Sunday - 11:30AM to 9PM
MRT: Between Gongguan and Taipower

This is the best pizza place in Taipei. Alleycats can't even compare. This small pizza place is all vegetarian, but it's so good. It is crowded most of the time and the wait can get as long as an hour. If you want to sit after getting your pizza, the chances are slim. I recommend buying the pizza and then going to the park across the street to eat it.
This was strange tasting. I'm not too fond of vinegar flavored things, so personally I would not recommend it.
My favorite pizza would be the mushroom asparagus. They're all 8 inches, so each person can buy one and then try different flavors. The dessert pizzas are actually pretty good. The Korean Kimchi one was not bad, but I'm not a fan of Kimchi, so I didn't love it. However, it was ok.

This is my favorite pizza place in Taiwan. Or maybe ever!


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment