Saturday, June 19, 2010

YoFroyo

Site: http://www.yofroyo.com/Yofroyo_first/index.aspx
Phone:(02)2365-0188
Address: 台北師大路59巷9號1樓
Price: $-$$
Time: Sun-Mon: 11:30AM to 11PM
         Fri-Sat: 11:30AM to 12AM
MRT: GuTing

It's a relatively small store. I actually just wandered around ShiDa Night Market until I stumbled upon it. There's not a lot of space to sit down inside, but there's a small counter, so it's easier to sit alone and read, but I don't think this place is actually meant for those types. Maybe for a meetup with a friend.
The menu was convenient as it was both in Chinese and English, so it was easy for me to decide what I wanted. The thing that I like about this yogurt place was that it was different than the ones in Cali. They had things in the yogurt that I never thought about.
This is my yogurt! I ended up getting the "Guiltless Indulgence" which consisted of: original froyo, raspberry, aloe, and konjac (which is this clear jelly). It was pretty good, I guess I wasn't actually expecting it to be that good, but I definitely enjoyed it and would recommend it to others.


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment