Thursday, July 29, 2010

Snow King (雪王)


Site: http://www.snowking.com.tw/
Phone: 02-2331-8415
Address: No. 65, WuCheng St., Section 1
Price: $$
Time: 12PM to 10PM
MRT: Ximen, Exit 5. Go straight until you hit WuCheng St. and turn right. You'll see Snow King on your left after 2 minutes.
This ice cream store has been here for awhile. It also is known for it's strange ice cream flavors. Salty pigs feet? Of course. There are also normal flavors, such as mint, but why go to a weird ice cream store and not try something odd? I couldn't bring myself to do it. There are flavors such as curry, carrot, and basil. If you're brave, you'll try something weird, but the weird flavors are more costly. 

My friend got guava flavor, which she liked so much we actually came back again so that she could get the guava flavor. I was also unadventurous and got Honey, which was quite delicious. The second time I went, I got a Milk flavor, which was strangely, not very good. 
Honey Ice Cream!
This is the front of the store. This is where a lot of the ice cream flavors are. There are also more inside. 
As you can see, there are a lot more in here. It looks homemade, as they are in the yellow bowls, but of course, I'm sure they would be homemade since no one would create a salty pig's feet ice cream. I cringe just thinking about it though my curiosity is peaked. 

I totally recommend taking people to this place. The ice cream is delicious as well as interesting, so it's fun to go in and look at the funny flavors. It's a bit small, but cozy, in a way. I really enjoyed it. 


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment