Wednesday, July 7, 2010

山西刀削麵之家

Site: None
Phone: 02-2776-9889
Address: 106台灣台北市大安區敦化南路一段190巷49號
Price: $
Time: It closes at 9 or 10PM, I forget, sorry!
MRT: ZhongXiao Fu Xing, you'll have to walk a bit to get here

I've been meaning to try 刀削麵 since I've been here, but for some reason or other, it's never come up when I eat with friends. However, this time, my friend was suggesting places to eat and this came up and so she brought me here. The noodles are made differently, as the name says, they "shave" the noodles with a knife so the noodles come out in pieces, but they're very "Q" and chewy and delicious. I decided to have something more common here in Taiwan and got Beef Noodle Soup with the noodles 刀削.
I must say, it was delicious. I would definitely come here again to eat these noodles.

My friend got 酸辣麵 and it looked decent, but I prefer eating beef noodles. You won't be disappointed! There's also another branch of this store located on YongKang Street, I discovered it wandering around the area, so it's closer to where I am, so if I'm craving these noodles, I can always find them.


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment