Thursday, July 29, 2010

Bravo Burger


Phone: 02-87719787
Address: 106台灣台北市大安區市民大道四段72號
Price: $$
Time: 11:30am to 9:30PM, Daily
MRT: ZhongXiao FuXing


I came here with some friends and it was packed. Fortunately, we were able to get a table, but I think it's better if you try to get a reservation if you can. Not really sure what their policy on that was because at first it seemed like they didn't do reservations and then they changed their mind and said it was booked until 9PM, so I don't know. However, they gave us a table. There was a minor hitch while we were eating and they made us move tables to another open table because someone reserved the one we were sitting at (so I guess they do have reservations? Strange.), but other than that, we were fine.
A couple of my friends ordered this root beer, which they declared "the best root beer ever" though I must disagree. However, I am not partial to root beer, so maybe I'm not an accurate judge. You could also make it into an ice cream float!
I ordered a mushroom Swiss burger and a peach Calpis, they totally do not match, but they were both delicious. The burger was done perfectly, not overcooked and juicy. It hit the spot with the craving. Also, each burger came with a side dish and I chose fried mushrooms, a bit of a mushroom overload on my plate, but it was also amazingly delicious. The drink was what you expect of Calpis, yummy!


Good company, good food, what more can a girl ask for?

It's a bit of a walk, but not too far, maybe ten minutes at most.

View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment